Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's 9:30 AM and I'm Exhausted

I can't believe it has been three weeks since I have left a post. Life has been a bit hectic around here. My latest addiction(previous post) has taken up my few spare minutes of "me" time each day. But today......Well today is a snow day. The kids have stayed home from school and I have the day off. Mal has been up since 5:15, going full steam. As for me? I am ready for a nap. unfortunatley, the little one shows NO sign of slowing down any time soon.

My favorite Mal quotes for the day, thus far......

1. Mom. I need you to come in here and keep me company while I poop.

2. Uhmmm, Mommy. I need you to make me cherry cake. My body needs cherry cake. It is really portant for my body to have cherry cake. K? It is a vegetable right?

Update: As I was taking the time to add this posting another major "milestone" took place. Mal was not more then three feet away from me. I was typing and she was cutting lines on paper. I heard a cutting sound very different from the previous noises coming from the paper and the scissors. The scissors were now in contact with her hair. Hmmmm, well she is now missing a chunk of hair over her right ear. The hair that came off her head measures 14 3/4 inches long. When I stop laughing/crying I will post an updated photo of Mal's new look.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Sounds like she likes the "punk" look.